Nitro - Lets Everyone Drop Into The Game Industry - COINSAURUS CRYPTO

Breaking

Live Ticker

powered by Coinlib

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Nitro - Lets Everyone Drop Into The Game Industry


It is currently being talked about cryptocurrency. For those of you who do not know what it is cryptocurrency, let us refer to the following explanation. Cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency. Unlike conventional currency, cryptocurrency is not issued by the central bank. But cryptocurrency is managed by a network of peer-to-peer technology networks or commonly known as P2P.

Unlike conventional currencies that have a physical form such as paper or metal, cryptocurrency has no physical form. Cryptocurrency is based on cryptographic principles. The cryptographic principles are also used to validate transactions that use cryptocurrency. All cryptocurrencies include an alternative currency. Because no country has adopted cryptocurrency as the official currency. Because it is not controlled by the central bank, cryptocurrency is free from inflation in the market. The rise and fall of the cryptocurrency value are based on the amount of supply and demand. In other words, the value of cryptocurrency will rise and fall like the price of precious stones, such as gold or gems.

Currently, there are many cryptocurrencies in circulation with various names. One of the cryptocurrencies being discussed and the latest is NOX. NOX is a cryptocurrency used in a system called Nitro. Nitro is an online collaboration system based on the blockchain. Nitro can be said to be unique because the system aims to increase economic participation in the world of video games. Nitro has three core features. The three core features of nitro are participation, linking and growing.

Nitro core features
The principle of participation, indicating that many parties will participate actively for the sake of nitro success. The Nitro team will list gaming studios throughout the world. Then the Nitro team will choose the concept of promising games. Then the concept will be presented to the stakeholders. Stakeholders will choose the concept of games to be funded for development. After the game is released the game's profit will be divided by 30% to Nitro.

The second principle is linking. This principle is based on Nitro networks that use blockchain networks. Blockchain networks allow transactions to occur transparently. And connect all parties ranging from players, game developers, publishers and promoters. Players can play games on the Nitro Marketplace. Their players can directly provide feedback to developers so that developers can make games that sell in the market. Game revenue originating from in-game and in-game ads will be awarded 30% to the Nitro team. The division will continue to fall by up to 20% in the fifth year the game is disbursed. 60% of Nitro team revenue will be collected. The funds will be distributed to shareholders within the time to be determined as a form of appreciation in the form of Ethereum (ETH). The remaining 40% will be used to re-fund other new games again. This is the third principle of Nitro, which is Growing. This process occurs every three months.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ZpiqFgIx6Bk/WeQVO_rLWnI/AAAAAAAABcQ/0glmq7cxka49J5DbmajnMomXoxTiIkJVgCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_4.png                              https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0zEkREZ76rM/WeQVD27zHfI/AAAAAAAABcM/uoaT54zKMac8IFSzBen7haJER71eZ3J5gCLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_3.png                    https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GpvycS5suCs/WeQU28S5lSI/AAAAAAAABcI/gfqC-QlRavslEmqFfRGzmrjcW0cs4YFRACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2.png
All the money circulating in the Nitro system uses cryptocurrency named NOX. Coupled with the use of blockchain networks, it has the potential to create an open market. With this Nitro system, can be an opportunity to plunge into the gaming industry. A large industry that has an income of 100 billion US dollars. Experts even expect the game industry to grow by 30% in the next five years. Moreover, the funds needed are not large, because the nitro system is based on peer-to-peer or commonly better known as P2P. So everyone can participate in Nitro.

Team

Members & Advisor KIN-WAI LAU - DIRECTOR
GERALD TOCK - DIRECTOR
DOUGLAS GAN - HEAD OF STRATEGY
JASON GIAMBONA - CTO
NIKITA SACHDEV - HEAD OF COMMUNICATION
YELENA V. SEDYKH - HEAD OF PARTNERSHIP
PHILLIP LORD - DIRECTOR
EVGENIY ARHIPOV - CHIEF BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Ilnur Galiev - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
Kair Kozhaly - HEAD OF RUSSIAN COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT
Simon Breedon - HEAD OF DIGITAL MARKETING
LARRY GAN - ADVISOR
HANS DE BACK - ADVISOR
KONSTANTIN GOROZHANKIN - ADVISOR
BANKING ON BLOCKCHAIN FUND (BB FUND) - ADVISOR & EARLY STAGE INVESTOR 

Quick Links



writen by : Ludmilla
bitcointalk profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1064448;sa=summary
myetherwallet adress :
0xe5639f6B824A77E904F4ACf5d140b5a3a4a349b9

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...